Monday, January 15, 2007

Funness

It's snowed! Cat's happy because now it'll be easy to walk she says. I guess walking on sheets of ice is hard. I don't walk much so I wouldn't know - being carried around in pockets is much more stylish.

I got to play in Cat's Dungeons and Dragons game! I got to play their angel friend who sent them on a quest to explore a dungeon. They're doing a dungeon because they're easy to make and Cat doesn't have much time. Adrien came over and played this time which was fun, but she didn't bring Deirdre. She said she'd come over soon though. I hope Deirdre isn't as annoying as Snibbly. Maybe she'll be more fun like Clem.

Saiunkoku Monogatari updated again. It was a good episode - it's starting to get real exciting. The new guy's being really forward with Shuurei though. It's okay because he's not really a good guy (but I don't think he's a bad guy either) so Seiran will come and kick his butt.

1 comment:

TeresaB said...

Hello to all the family in Kirksville!

I have posted 2 of Miss Caitlin's "Ice photos" on my blog and added a link so that some of my friends may visit you blog.

Love, Mom, Honoria and Panya