Saturday, March 3, 2007

Snibbly's Dumb

Cat made Snibbly leave me alone. He was cranky about something. I'm going to back to just ignoring him. I think it was maybe about my earing again.

Cat spent most of last week doing homework. She still has some work to catch up on over this break.

We came back to Cat's parent home. The other animals in the house were playing hide and seek in Cat's room when we got here. They had made Dog be the seeker. I thought that was really mean. Mr. Cat's Dad says that time did not exist before Dog, which means in dog-years, Dog's like a mummy. Cat took some pictures, but she forgot her USB cable at school, so they can't go up on the blog. Anyway, Cat helped him out with his seeking (he kept falling asleep). This morning I made everyone play again, but in Mr. and Mrs. Cat's Parent's room. It was a lot of fun, but Dog fell asleep without hiding very well. I think maybe next time we won't make him play . . .

Cat's going to a party tonight. Abandoning us again. But she will be around most of the week, sleeping and reading and doing homework. She's not sure who all is around, since we have an early break. Maybe she'll get to see some people while she's here. We don't go back to school until Sunday. I'm excited that I'll get to play all week.

No comments: