Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tipsy Cow Eats Up Funny Headlines

Tee Hee. Cat has homework full of funny headlines. I thought I'd share.

"Services for man who refused to hate Thursday in Atlanta" Very noble of him, since I CANNOT STAND Thursdays in Atlanta.

"British Left Waffles on Falklands" Man! I want the British to leave me some waffles!

"Prison warden says inmates may have 3 guns" Well, that's nice of him. 3 a piece seems a little to generous to me but who am I to say anything? (We are free roving bovines, we roam free today!)

"Babies are What the Mother Eats" . . . Alright, whoever wrote this just needs to be shot.

"Sisters Reunited After 18 Years in Checkout Line at Supermarket" Is that a long time to stand looking at tabloids and candy displays or what?!

"Ancestors of Apes, Humans May Have Originated in Asia" Wait, I thought humans came from apes . . . Silly science people . . .

"Large Church Plans Collapse" I didn't know you could decide things like that in advance . . .

And you can never go wrong with Pope headlines: "Crowds Rushing to See Pope Trample 6 to Death" Aggressive Pope, I guess.

No comments: