Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chirstmasness

Look! Snibbly and I figured out how to set up two logins! Now I don't have to listen to his stupidheadness when I write.And I can write all pretty!

Christmas is coming, so the Family put up a tree for it. It looks really cool. I've never done Christmas before. I think it's pretty cool. Cat played with the zoom and flash on her new camera by taking pictures of us and the tree. She took pictures of Clem too (the sweater got put in the laundry so he can't mess with it right now). He's here now and he wants to say that Christmas is awesome, because he gets to be the Christmas Pig. I guess that's pretty important . . . to Clem at least. And he says HI!!!


I guess a few days ago the Family got a letter from a college frien
d of Cat's Mom and Cat's Dad. They call him and his family the Perfect Family, because in their letter at Christmas, everything's perfect. They have two perfect twin sons about Cat's Brother's age and a daughter a few years older than that. And after talking about Mrs. Perfect breaking her perfect arm in four perfect places, and Mr. Perfect's perfect gall bladder surgery, they talk about Daughter Perfect getting perfectly stung by bees and then they get to the best part. I quote (this is still talking about the Perfect Daughter)

"In Arkansa
s, she was both stung again and chased by cows."

That's it?! No telling what she did to provoke those cows - probably a perfectly reasonable bunch - into they chasing her?! No vivid description of the chase and how she got away?! No gripping tale of cow revenge?! What kind of letter is this?! It's certainly not a perfect letter! I think the Family should send it back and tell them to fix it. And this time, it should be about the cows, and cow rights. I feel the cows have been misrepresented in this incident. Maybe it was a hate crime, a protestation against cow abuse and tipping! But we'll never know . . . sigh . . .

Only Code Geass updated last night, and nothing
updated today that we watch. We're still not sure that we like Code Geass, but they're finally getting past introducing everyone and everything and actually moving on the plot. I guess that's good. I withhold judgment anyway.

Pompous-butt wants to write too so I'll let him. Later.

No comments: