Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Lots of stuff is stirring at the Family's house. The Family went to Mass at 6:00 to avoid the mobs of people that feel the need to go at 4:00 and the gallons of incense that they feel the need to use at Vigil. Cat says there weren't a lot of people there, but a few people they did know.

Clem's still doing the Christmas Pig thing, a job that now seems to consist of shaking all the presents under the tree, never mind who they're addressed to. Anyway, no one seems to mind and he hasn't been told not to so he's busy playing with presents. I think tomorrow, he'll be busy playing with wrapping paper. And the day after that we go visit Relatives! See, all sorts of things are going on for Christmas.

What I want for Christmas won't fit under the tree. I want a fansub for Saiunkoku Monogatari episode number 24. They put number 23 up on the 11th and haven't put one out since. It's not fair! That's our favorite. And other translators are doing it now, but they've either just started, or they're on like 22. We HAVE those, we WANT 24! So all I want for Christmas is a fansub, but they'll probably not do it for some lame reason like it's the holidays and they're busy celebrating with their family which is dumb. Cause this cow wants her anime. Cat's being a little more patient, but she has other things she can do. You know, she has family things. Maybe I'll bully Snibbly into helping me play a video game. I can't manage all the buttons myself you see. Or maybe I'll declare myself the Christmas Cow and rattle presents with Clem. Hmm. Decisions, decisions . . .

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: