Saturday, December 30, 2006

Neglected

I am afraid that I have been horribly neglected lately. Miss Caitlin has not been spending much time reading lately. While visiting her esteemed Grandparents, most of her time was spent amusing her cousins, and since returning most of her attention has been turned toward practical matters and spending time with her Father and Brother. While these are all worthy pursuits, it means that she has spent very little time reading or writing. She says tomorrow she might work on her Dungeons and Dragons Campaign, which might be considered a creative endeavor, but is hardly to be considered the height of writing.

Unfortunately, this tend will likely continue when school resumes, as she will spend much time working on the play. Already a sizable portion of Miss Caitlin's next weekend has been reserved for theater activities. I am afraid that this will prove very stressful for Miss Caitlin, as well as taking up a fair amount of her free time.

I suppose I must forgive her then, if she spends most of her time now on less taxing things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Snibbly (and Tipsy)! It's Gip! Sorry I couldn't make it to the GS party. Your blog is really cool. Now I want one! Pippin says I'd have to share with Super Slimy Gerbil though. (I think she secretly just doesn't want to have to share her computer.) She does let me help balance her checkbook though. I'm not sure that's much of a trade off. Anyways, hope you, Tipsy, Miss Caitlin, and all the rest are doing good! See you later!