Friday, December 22, 2006

Stupid

Snibbly went to a party last night. He said it was only for Cat's old Girl Scout Troop and their pigs. So he said I couldn't come. I thought he was mean. I thought about saying something to Cat, but I didn't want to put her in a bad position if cows really weren't allowed. So I stayed home. Which wasn't very fun because none of the anime fansubs we watch have updated in a while, so there was nothing new to watch. And Snibbly was out playing with friends and Cat's camera. I felt slightly better when Snibbly said that the only other pig there was Hamlet the Younger (not to be confused with the venerable old pig that belongs to Cat's brother, also named Hamlet.). He was only there because it was at Hamlet's Mistress's house. But all the Girl Scouts made it, and they still had a good time. Stupids.

The thing in Kirksville was drunk locals, not drunk college students. Still sad, but not personal for Cat.

Snibbly wants to load pictures so he's making me get off. Stupid.

No comments: